- What does the MoneyBack Guarantee cancellation package offers?
- When is the MoneyBack Guarantee I purchased valid?
- When does MoneyBack Guarantee begin and end?
- Are there exclusions?
- Can I change my mind after purchase of the cancellation package?
- How do I file a claim for refund?
- What is the maximum time limit in which I can file a claim?
- What documents do I need to provide, when I file my claim?
- How will I know that my request for refund has been approved?
- When do I get the refund I am entitled to and how will I receive the amount?
- Who is considered as “Immediate family” member?
- Who do I contact for information, in case of a claim?
- How can I buy Travel Insurance through tripsta.ie?
- How is the payment done?
- Are my personal data secured?
- If I have any queries, regarding the insurance policy who do I contact?
- When does coverage begin and end?
- Are there any exclusions to the policy?
- Can I change my mind after purchase of insurance?
- What is the maximum trip length?
- Who do I contact in case of an incident?
MoneyBack Guarantee Back to top
What does the MoneyBack Guarantee cancellation package offers?
The MoneyBack Guarantee will provide you with a refund of any unused ticket, you have paid for, due to:
-sudden and serious illness, resulting to hospitalization
-accidental injury resulting to hospitalization, or
-death, occurring to you or immediate family,
which prevents you or makes it unreasonable for you to carry out your trip.
Please note, that MoneyBack Guarantee does not cover supplementary purchases, such as hotels, car rental etc.
When is the MoneyBack Guarantee I purchased valid?
MoneyBack Guarantee is only valid when the fee for the purchase has been paid and your ticket has been issued. Furthermore, in case of a claim, you have to be able to provide a valid medical certificate (or death certificate), for the specific travel date and a valid document that proves an immediate family relationship.
When does MoneyBack Guarantee begin and end?
Your MoneyBack Guarantee begins from the time the service is purchased in our site and expires upon completion of check-in at the first point of departure.
Are there exclusions?
Yes. You are not entitled to a refund, even though an incident of injury, illness or death has occurred during the period the service is valid, in the following cases:
• An illness or death is the result of a pre-existing medical condition or chronic illness, which could be expected to occur within the period of validation of MoneyBack Guarantee
• An illness or death is caused by surgery, a change of treatment or medication for a pre-existing medical condition
• An examination, treatment and/or admittance to hospital were planned prior to the flight being booked.
• The symptoms that accompany a normal pregnancy which are of a minor and/or temporary nature (such as morning sickness and fatigue) which do not represent a medical hazard to mother or baby, including a combination of minor symptoms, are the sole reason you are prevented from travelling.
• In case of sudden illness, you or your immediate family member must be under the age of 70 years old.
Can I change my mind after purchase of the cancellation package?
Yes. You are entitled to cancel the MoneyBack Guarantee, within 14 days from the date of purchase, provided that your check-in date must be at least 14 days away. In case of cancellation the refund process usually takes up to 15 working days following the cancellation date. Due to bank procedures, though, any corresponding amount may take 7-10 extra days before appearing on your bank statement. To cancel the MoneyBack Guarantee, please contact us.
How do I file a claim for refund?
In order to file a claim, you must contact us by sending an email to email@example.com, notifying us that a claim has occurred, attaching the documents that evidence the cause of your trip cancellation.
What is the maximum time limit in which I can file a claim?
You can file a claim in a maximum period of 30 days after the travel date.
What documents do I need to provide, when I file my claim?
Depending on the nature of your claim, you have to provide at your own expense the following:
• Documents that evidence the incident/cause of claim, such as admission form, hospital documents, death certificate etc. These documents should contain the date that the event occurred, the cause, the diagnosis, the prior records and the treatment prescribed.
• A document that evidences the relationship between you and said family member (a certificate of birth/family affiliation for each of the parties involved in the claim).
• Any reasonable additional evidence that we ask for.
Please, note that all documents must be in English language, and must be received within 30 days from the time the claim was notified to us.
How will I know that my request for refund has been approved?
An automated email will be sent to you, informing you that we have received your request. We will process your data and reply to you within 24 hours or on the next business day, with an answer of whether your claim has been approved or not.
When do I get the refund I am entitled to and how will I receive the amount?
You will receive the refund within 30 days, from the time we send you an approval email of your claim.
The money will be refunded to the credit card or bank account which was used to make the booking.
Who is considered as “Immediate family” member?
The following relationships are accepted as immediate family: Your husband, wife, registered partner (if the legislation of your host country or State treats registered partnerships as equivalent to marriage), brother or sister, parent or parent-in-law, your (or your spouse’s) children.
Who do I contact for information, in case of a claim?
In order to receive information or instruction, in case of a claim, please contact our Customer Service representatives. We will be happy to serve you.
Travel insurance Back to top
How can I buy Travel Insurance through tripsta.ie?
Before completion of the purchase of your flight ticket, you will be able to choose the travel coverage that suits your needs best.
Please note that Travel Insurance can be purchased only for roundtrips.
How is the payment done?
Since you chose an insurance policy, its price will be added to the ticket’s price and you will be charged in total, for the whole amount.
Are my personal data secured?
Yes your data is only used in the purchase of the travel insurance contract and not for any other purpose.
If I have any queries, regarding the insurance policy who do I contact?
You can call the travel insurance Customer Service of Mondial at +30 211 10 99 873
When does coverage begin and end?
You are covered according to the dates you select on your quotation. These will be confirmed on your policy schedule once the policy is purchased. Travel Insurance is in effect upon departure from the country of domicile or permanent residence for the Journey and expire upon return from the Journey to the country of permanent residence.
Are there any exclusions to the policy?
Yes. Some exclusions and conditions are specific to individual sections and General exclusions and conditions apply to the policy over all. Indicatively, we mention the following cases of medical incidents when the Insured is not covered:
- Travels, contrary to advices of doctor or physiotherapist.
- Travels in order to receive medical advice or diagnosis, to be submitted in medical or chirurgical intervention, to
receive treatment or to voluntarily interrupt pregnancy.
- Was aware of a medical or physical condition or Illness or disease his/her’s or of any other individual who may
influence the travel arrangements, prior to time the travel arrangements were made.
- Suffers from lunacy, intellectual Illness, sentimental or psychological trauma, concern, depression or fear of flights or travel.
- Is in a waiting list to receive Hospital treatment.
- Is expected to give birth within 4 (four) months, following the date of return from the Journey.
- Is aware of a terminal diagnosis.
- Has an Incident resulting from hospitalization or treatment prior to the Journey or that should continue during the Journey.
Please read the Terms carefully to ensure you have chosen the cover you that suits your needs best.
Can I change my mind after purchase of insurance?
Yes. You can request a refund of your insurance within 14 days of receiving your policy schedule by calling our Customer Service, Monday through Friday, or send an email, here, except legal holidays, as long as you have not commenced travel, made a claim, or intend to make a claim.
What is the maximum trip length?
The Mondial Travel Insurance program “GLOBY ONLINE” can be purchased for a trip lasting up to 30 days. For longer trips, please contact the customer service of Mondial Travel Insurance to find out if you can be covered.
Who do I contact in case of an incident?
The medical emergency team is available 24 hours a day to assist you. You can contact the incident management center at +30 211 10 99 873